Christmas in black[Dj-S] Christmas in black[Dj-S]

nice!

you got a computer? that's awesome! we should chill before '10. the only thing is, it isnt very Christmasy. well, maybe Nightmare Before Christmas Christmassy, cool song though.

Sacrafan responds:

Don't talk to me, i'm popular.

LOL

Voyage de genre[Dj-S] Voyage de genre[Dj-S]

GUIRO!!

incantation and dance perhaps? I LIKE THE ambient the best. but that's the only one ive listened to yet. yeah, still like the ambiance best, trance was okay though, still cool. oh, oh! what's this? do my ears deceive me? yep the DnB;s cool.

RAPE!!

HALP!!
POLICE!!

Rêve de Ravers-[Dj-S] Rêve de Ravers-[Dj-S]

conitninininininininue.

if u coninininininininue i will eat ur face. if you dont, well, ill still eat ur face like that guy down there. dr. Grit.

I did! :P ITS DONE! :D :P :3 :O :S :C :1
:X

Ravers Underworld-[Dj-S] Ravers Underworld-[Dj-S]

yeeeee-ah booooooooooooy!! rrrrrrrrrr' okay!!! WUH

this is more like it! your gangsta style. im hungry. shit. ... .... ..... brownies? jk, cool song!

Brownies.
Soon mah fellow citizen of [CENSORED]

The Vista Song =3[Dj-S] The Vista Song =3[Dj-S]

woah

that's pretty sick! and was solar a recent one? if not that may explain it. sorry. cool song though! even though vista sucks!

Solar is like, GAY.
XD

Solar-DJ Sacrafan Solar-DJ Sacrafan

cool.

it's a bit of a fall from how you used to do stuff, but it's been a while i guess.i like it best at the end, 3:50. and i thought you were a chick? BRO. now you have a sack? make up ur mind broseph!

XD CHICK

[D106] DotA Remix [D106] DotA Remix

nice

way cool! have you noticed i always say nice? that means it's nice. awesome melody!

dreadnought106 responds:

Yer I have haha :L well if you say so. And the melody is awesome because its not mine :L

[D106] no name :S [D106] no name :S

nice

very cool! maybe not as good as the other two. i have to keep looking around, sounds like my phones vibrating, something in the song. i dont know... cool song though! we ought to do a remix.

dreadnought106 responds:

yer sure :) as i said the main problem I had was I lost the song so I never got chance to finish it :( But I will probably start afresh and try again :)

[D106]Hardlanger Jennifer Edit [D106]Hardlanger Jennifer Edit

nice

once again... sick! awesome, im gonna remember to download it (forgot to download the other one, going back after i listen to the rest of this) sick though. very sick, again.

dreadnought106 responds:

Well I try :) You should listen out for my Camilla remix with my cover vocals :) That should be sick too :)

[D106] Boten Anna Remix [D106] Boten Anna Remix

nice

nice, i finally had time to check it out like you wanted me too and.... it's awesome, glad i did! (i got some knew songs myself...) sick though. ur song. sick.

Well again if you say so :L It's ok I guess :L